During the Mughal era around the early seventeenth century Meenakari was an art brought to Varanasi by the Persian enamel lists. The art was of painting the surface of metals by blending vibrant colors. Meena means the feminine form of Minoo in the Persian language which is the blue color of heaven. Chandbali Earrings have been a favorite style of earrings for women when opting for Indian jewelry. The exquisite Meenakari chandbali earrings look more ethnic and traditional. Purchase this gorgeous pair of earrings and wear it with any Indian outfit to look your royal self.
Dimension :Length: 6.5cm
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: We will issue you store credit for the amount that can be redeemed while shopping at our website.
- Delhi NCR orders will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
- Rest of India orders will be delivered within 4-6 working days.
- Shipping is free on orders above ₹999.
- If your order value is below ₹1000 shipping fees of Rs. 100 will be charged.