During the Mughal era around the early seventeenth century Meenakari was an art brought to Varanasi by the Persian enamel lists. The art was of painting the surface of metals by blending vibrant colors. Meena means the feminine form of Minoo in the Persian language which is the blue color of heaven. Chandbali Earrings have been a favorite style of earrings for women when opting for Indian jewelry. The exquisite Meenakari chandbali earrings look more ethnic and traditional. Purchase this gorgeous pair of earrings and wear it with any Indian outfit to look your royal self.
Dimension :Length: 6.5cm
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery. Kindly contact us for any return/refund/exchange within 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Return policy is applicable in case of damaged / defected items only.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund/exchange.
- To request a return/exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us at +918010588885 with your order number, pictures of the item that you wish to return/exchange and the reasons.
- We will arrange a reverse pick-up of the products within 2-4 working days.
- Upon receiving the returned products, prepaid orders will be refunded as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: Customers will be required to provide their bank details where they would like to receive the refund.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 72 hours. In case of missing items/ unavailability or delay, we will inform you via email or whatsapp with the expected date of dispatch.
- Most orders are delivered by our courier partners within 7 working days from the date of dispatch.
- Shipping is free on paid orders above ₹999.