- 2 cups or ½ litre full cream milk
- 2 tbsp custard powder
- 3 tbsp cold milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder / elachi powder
- 10 or ¼ cup green grapes, chopped
- 10 or ¼ cup red grapes, chopped
- 1 small sized or ¼ cup banana, chopped
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 small sized or ¼ cup mango, chopped
- ½ medium sized or ¼ cup apple, chopped
Take a thick bottomed pan and add milk in the pan. Heat the milk in the pan
HOW TO PREPARE CUSTARD MILK:
- Take a thick bottomed pan and add milk in the pan.
- Heat the milk in the pan and stir occasionally until the milk starts boiling.
- Meanwhile, you can take 2 tbsp of custard powder and add 4 tbsp of milk and mix it well.
- You must stir continuously so that there are no lumps formed in it.
- Once the milk has boiled, turn off the flame and pour the prepared custard mixture into it.
- Add sugar to this mixture and adjust the amount of sugar as per taste.
- Keep the flame on low and Mix continuously until the color changes to yellow.
- Adjust the consistency by cooking for long time.
- Transfer to a small bowl and let it cool completely.
HOW TO PREPARE FRUIT CUSTARD:
- You can add the fruits of your choice, once the prepared custard milk has cooled completely.
- You can add cardamom powder and mix gently.
- Now cover the custard and let it chill for 2 hours or more.
- once the custard fruit salad has chilled, it turns more thick and creamy.
- Add whipped cream or ice cream if required finally, serve fruit custard chilled.
Your message has been successfully sent. We will contact you very soon!